Sunday, October 3, 2010

Breakdown Of Costs Running A Hedge Fund London

Odkrywanie talentów

Oliwierze writing about it occurred to me that maybe interested observers of its progress in speech. From about four months I notice a big jump in the construction of sentences, some are even composed of several words, and even the same form of communication is no longer comprehensible to outsiders listeners-before he understood only the household members. The young no longer even attempts to alter the words such as "You buy a car and a driver of Oliwieru my." Confuse him a little words Type: dress, pull, etc. When you want to download it for example, a sweatshirt, because he says warmly: "cold to me, I'm sweating - dress shirt" is sometimes funny. Nice
are situations when the young come to cuddle and tells the tenderness in his voice: "I love my moms olisi" and stick with the gentle pat on the head. I am glad that he could no longer show affection in word and gesture. This melts my negative feelings, which sometimes occur during the day by the mad antics of behavior.
A and something else. Lady of the early support was genuine shock, like Oliver colored picture of yourself and how to draw a pear. I must admit that the image fantastically-colored completely without interference lady - she is surprised. Well, perhaps we have discovered a new talent in Oliwierze?

Ps. About turnusie in Hungary Gorka write more in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment