Monday, April 4, 2011

Pokemon Sliver Rom Mac

My two boys write a test szóstoklasisty today! Freaky

course yesterday morning reminded them that they need a compass, triangular rule, straight edge, indeed pencils and pens in the color black. Fortunately, remembered about fifteen minutes before closing the shop, ie 20.45 and my dear husband ran off with them like a young deer rączo (if such can be called a master of the overgrown muscle sapką beer and light:)).
Everything you need-bought, so calmly picked up the ironing shirts and pants on this important day tomorrow. Ironing is not something, what I miss, hehe, but what is not done for the young, so well presented. Finally przedtestowa fever subsided and the somehow the same about you guys already fell 22.00. And then there was
this time when our house gets quiet and you can focus on more interesting activities than ironing or cleaning.
I love the moment when I take a book in his hand and .... the world stops ...
Not at all I woke up at 2 am with a book cut into my cheek ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment