Friday, April 8, 2011

What Have To Write In New Born

the book on a picnic-I already have!


It

that Marpil ( http://zkafknadmorzem.blogspot.com/ ) had a little problem with me, because I was hard to find on the internet, a survey was a lapidary. And the scraps of information has emerged to her just what you need! I am extremely happy, because I have two in one: a book about the modern history of Europe, describing as many as 10 events and travel book about many places:)
proposes to draw attention to the bookmark that both sides are decorated with pictures of my beloved music with quotes from two songs ("Supernaut" and "Believer"), obligatorily with a spring accent:)
do not know if the car picture on chocolate that's the case, whether sought Marpil that I am interested in PRL, but it is also a hit, picked up pens to my notebook, which appeared daaawno ago in one of the notes. It's certainly not the last time I take part in a game, gave me a lot of fun:)

Marpil thank you very much for the wonderful package, and you, Sabinko a super idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment