Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mixedchickshairproducts

Book Thief - Zusak M.

I guess most people reading books ever heard about this novel. Me too, but was never hired her way to the library.
recently found it in the dark I decided to see what it is. Now I'll have to rush to buy it, because my home library would be empty without this book.

This is a story of Liesel Meminger-cover books złodziejce, whose times of growing up during the beginning of World War II and her family - the genuine and replacement of her friends from the backyard and beyond. It is primarily a novel about friendship, about the great love and devotion in a very difficult time.
novel is narrated by Death, which seemed I found it quite dull idea, but I made a mistake. This is not the Death - Grim Reaper, which we imagine, and Death, which stops over each victim, and regrets that he must bring her to him. It is also a vigilant observer of events in Molching near Munich.

Every character in this book a memorable and evokes our sympathy - Rudy Steiner, with its glorification of the J. Owens, Rosa Huberman, who by her love for Liesel turns in a fairly specific way (Saumensch! For five minutes I see you in the kitchen!), Papa Hans Huberman Whereby Liesel could read your books stolen, and also to explore the beautiful sounds of the accordion, Jew, Max, hidden in the basement Huberman, who put more than the risk of dedication and commitment to his friends.

I'll tell you that it's hard for me to write something more about this wonderful book. You've got me just to believe that these dozens of positive feedback is very true. That was missing for months - closing the book and drying tears while smiling and pondering over the beautiful story of the terrible times.

PS I loved the new words, which now abusing non-stop - SAUKERL:) Those of you who read the book know what role it plays:) And for those who have not read I would recommend you find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment