Thursday, May 19, 2011

Moonlight Fever :inuyasha

Lady Gaga: Born This Way

on quickly: I could not hear in one fell swoop a whole. Too much misery in the form of quasi-ballads with the annoying (in a quasi-ballads), dance-splitting. Besides: Scheibe is a gem of nostalgia, is alive and removed from some technoskładanki 90s Others sometimes better, sometimes worse, but all in all, without revelation. It seems to me also that less than the previous ones. I'm not talking from the perspective of hejtera gags / fanboja madge_ach_ukradla_express_yourself.

I do not feel search for links, they look for se. Covers also I do not want to look. And unless I delete a record from the disk except Scheibe, because he pisses me off żenowy hype around something so zwyczajengo. Fe, yuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment